It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:58 pm

All times are UTC - 3:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17656 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1173, 1174, 1175, 1176, 1177, 1178  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cartwright/Goose Bay crowd.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:25 am 
Puffin Post Admin

chris de burgh tonite :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:20 am 
l33t Puffino

So glad you got to have this trip and see the concert, :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:40 am 
l33t Puffino

Lordy, I just realized that I haven't been in here since I left for holidays. Me nerves! We had a great vacation but now it's hard to settle back into a routine. I keep wishing that I was back in Labrador. Oh well, next year I guess. God willing & the creek don't rise. :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:41 am 
l33t Puffino

Hello, I figured this thread was gonna sink when I hadn't seen you post for quite some time Sheila, lol. I'm just finishing my nights, tis very Fallish here at 3 degrees, heavy cloud and some wind, I won't be home long before I have some wood heat flying. Flo, I guess you're headed back today eh, hope you have a uneventful flight. Must gather my stuff, have a great day. TTYL.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:07 pm 
l33t Puffino

I figured it would sink a long time ago, Sharon. lol! You & I are the only ones in here these days. With the exception of Flo every now & then. :) Warm weather this way but still getting the rains from the tail end of the rainy season. It will probably be nice for the next few weeks but then the fall weather will hit us with a vengeance & the winds will start. Nothing we can do about the weather though so we'll just have to suck it up. :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:45 am 
l33t Puffino

Hello again, working today, and it's a lovely morning. Ron shud get here tomorrow as the forecast's looking good, guess this will be his last kick at the can getting to the cabin, water and winds will get heavier from here on in. Must go and have a gander at dear ole fb, :). Have a good day. TTYL.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:06 am 
l33t Puffino

Good morning. Good Lord we had heavy rains yesterday but the sun is trying to get through this morning. Detlef & I were at PriceSmart when the rain started & it was so loud we couldn't even hear each other. By the time we got out there was water up to my ankles. :P Good thing I was wearing sandals. lol! Hope the rainy season ends soon....it's been a long one this year. Well, I'm off to do some dirty deeds. Hope Ron gets to the cabin while he's out.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:43 am 
l33t Puffino

Hello, just finishing up my nights, and looking forward to a nap. I'm having guests for dinner so I won't be in bed long, never do when I'm done my last night. It's all about fish today, salmon cakes, fried cod and tongues, along with home fries, mac salad and dessert is bakeapple cheese cake. I have some of it done tho. Wow, that rain your way was torrential for sure, wicked. Ron may get to the cabin before he goes back to work, not looking the best for today, bit of rain now and the winds are supposed to pick up. He was busy yesterday getting the chimney changed at the house. I had a new window put in at Dad's and hoping to get the chimney replaced too, hard to get someone who knows what they're doing, but there's a couple of people here working for a local guy who has his own construction company that work on the side when they aren't too busy. I'm grateful for that I tell ya. Anyhow I'd best get outta here for now, Happy Thanksgiving, :). TTYL.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:43 pm 
l33t Puffino

Oh my, your Sunday dinner sounds amazing, Sharon. I don't know what I'll scrounge up for us to eat. :P I hear ya about finding someone to do half decent construction work these days, I hope it all works out. Enjoy your days off & Happy Thanksgiving to you & Ron.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:50 pm 
Puffin Post Admin

been home awhile now,was a good trip but still tired lol
new flooring and bottom cupboards put in too while I was away,slowly getting things put back :-D
chris de burgh was great,just a plain and simple man with a lovely voice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:30 am 
l33t Puffino

Sounds like an awesome trip, Flo. How nice to get your floors & cupboards done while you were away. I know what you mean about being tired after the trip. We spent 5 weeks away & after 3 weeks back here I'm only now starting to get over the jetlag. I think the older I get, the longer it takes to get over the darned stuff. Oh well, time to start planning our Christmas vacation now. Haha.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:49 pm 
Puffin Post Admin

still sorting clutter,I need you and sharon here lol :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:42 am 
l33t Puffino

Hello, heading to work shortly, decent morning from I can tell, still very dark out, yuck. Water's going to be off most of the day, fun and games, lol. Ron and his buddy are at the cabin, shud be back later today, having a good trip. Flo, how good that you're getting new cupboards and flooring, sure wish I could pop by, I'd have some fun, lol. Gotta run, have a great day. TTYL.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:30 am 
l33t Puffino

I wouldn't mind the de-cluttering either....still need to do my own though. lol! We've had a busy weekend & now that Monday has rolled around again, I need to get started on the housecleaning, I suppose. We had a reception to go to on Friday morning & on Saturday morning we went to a jazz concert in San Pedro Sula. We stayed the night up there because it's a 4 or 5 hour drive & nobody wants to drive in the dark. :P We got back around 1ish yesterday afternoon & had to go grocery shopping. Still tired from all that. Ah well, time & tide waits for no man so I shall get on the move. Have a grand week.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:43 am 
l33t Puffino

Hello, and yet again I'm finishing nights, tis a lovely morning at 0 degrees, so it begins. Ron heads back to work tomorrow, him and his buddy had a great trip to the cabin, 1st time in 7 years they got to do that. Have a good day. TTYL.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17656 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1173, 1174, 1175, 1176, 1177, 1178  Next