It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:04 pm

All times are UTC - 3:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17592 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1169, 1170, 1171, 1172, 1173  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cartwright/Goose Bay crowd.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:32 am 
l33t Puffino

Happy Easter. You should really have a good paycheck this time around, Sharon. :) We finally got a little rain over the weekend & there's more in the forecast for today but I don't think it will show up anytime soon. Bright sunshine out there now. :) We didn't do much over the Easter holidays because Detlef was on call but that's okay, we're going to take a few days & go to Roatan to check it out in the next couple of weeks. Off to the travel agent today to see if we can book our summer holidays. :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:36 am 
l33t Puffino

TGIF! I think the rainy season has struck early this year but that's a good thing. We really need water in these parts. We had a major thunderstorm & downpour last night but it's a beautiful sunny day out there now. Time to get the housework done before the day gets too hot. Have a great weekend.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:41 am 
l33t Puffino

Hello, and I'm working again, lol. Looking forward to 2.5 hours of Coronation Street a little later. Tis gray here with light snow, not much sun the past few days, hope that changes soon. Goodness time flies eh, you're booking Summer holidays and seems like twas Fall not so very long ago. Have a great Sunday. TTYL.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:16 pm 
l33t Puffino

Hope you're having a good day at work. Hot & sticky here again today & the forecast says there's some rain expected this evening....we'll take it. :) We have to book our summer holidays early because Detlef is the only person in his Dept. so a replacement will have to come from Germany. We don't have anything finalized yet but we're hoping to be on the Goose around the end of August, for about a week. Looking forward to that. We'll also be in Ottawa for a few days, Germany for a couple of weeks & maybe spend a couple of days in Panama City on the way back. It will be a monster trip but we have to take what we can get. :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:22 pm 
l33t Puffino

Hello, working my 3rd night, off til Tuesday in the morning, looking forward to that. Tis a dull evening here and a bit windy, surprise. We're under a freezing rain warning for thruout the night, better then snow at this point. Sounds like a nice trip coming up for you guys, never know may get to see you in Goose. Ron and his buddy just got back from Flatwaters, went down Wednesday, got it all barred up now as he won't get there the next time he's home, he's off to work again Wednesday. TTYL.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:59 pm 
l33t Puffino

Have a great long weekend off. Detlef is off on Monday so it will be a short work week for him because we're heading for Roatan early Friday morning for a few days. Looking forward to a little R&R on the beach. :) I don't envy you the freezing rain. We had plenty of that in Ottawa & I always hated driving in that weather- Wishing you lot's of sunshine for the rest of the spring. :)

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:23 am 
l33t Puffino

Hello again, working my 2nd day, one more to go, weather's gonna be rotten here a little later, snow and blowing snow, like why, tis May, :) Ron was supposed to leave for work today but just found out he's on weather hold, probably won't get out til Friday if the forecast's right. Have a great day. TTYL.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:59 am 
l33t Puffino

Good mornin'. Another hot, sunny day here, but, what else is new. :) I'd send you a bit of heat if I could, Sharon. :) We're off to Roatan tomorrow but just until Monday...it's much hotter up there. lol! Oh well, I'm just looking forward to a bit of sea air for a change....haven't seen the sea for at least 2 years. Looking forward to that. Have a great weekend.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:57 am 
l33t Puffino

What a wonderful 4 day vacation we had in Roatan. Wish I could have stayed longer but Detlef needed to get back to work. Sigh. We do plan on going back again but next time for at least a week. The weather wasn't all that good in the beginning but we didn#t care. It was wonderful to breathe in the ocean again. Back to reality now, I suppose. :(

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:45 am 
l33t Puffino

Hello from work yet again, :). Back after 3 days off, managed to do a bit of Spring cleaning, not being crazy about it like I used too, big girl now eh, lol. I went to Paradise last evening, visited a couple of folks, nice for a change. Ron didn't get back to work til Tuesday, he went to the clinic Monday and the nurse gave him a sick note til the next Monday, made it to Goose but didn't get to Voiseys til Tuesday. Poor man was miserable for a few days, terrible cough, I'm sure smoking doesn't help, my God he smokes sooooo much, I'm sure if he's awake he's smoking. Sounds like you had a nice little getaway, good for a change eh. Not warm here, 0 degrees, had fog but seems to be clearing out, I hope anyway. Have a great day. TTYL.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:40 pm 
l33t Puffino

Good morning. Hot & muggy here today but that's most days lately. We're into the beginning of the rainy season so we have rain showers quite often but no major downpours yet. Poor Ron, hope the cough has cleared up by now. You're right though, smoking doesn't help. :P I'm not doing any spring cleaning this year since we only moved in late August....maybe I'll do Christmas cleaning instead. lol! Off to do some grocery shopping today. Have a grand weekend.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:19 pm 
l33t Puffino

Hello, working my 2nd night and it's a beautiful evening, 7 degrees but got up to 15 earlier, yay! Ron's feeling much better but the cold still rears it's ugly head every once in a while, he's scheduled out again on Wednesday. Hope you had a nice Mothers Day. I must get back to watching Frasier, I love that show, and still cracks me up, lol. TTYL.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:09 am 
l33t Puffino

A good Tuesday to ya. Mother's Day was pretty normal here but the kids called so that was nice. Hope Ron doesn't bring his flu back to you. :P I love watching Frasier too.....I must get back to watching it again. :) Not much going on here this week but we have a wedding to go to on Saturday which should be fun. Our first Spanish wedding. :)

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:58 am 
l33t Puffino

Hey there, working my 1st day and tis a doozy weather wise I tell ya, snowing and blowing but mild. I was gonna drive but once I got out I quickly realized I'd probably get stuck, so walk I did. I suppose my co worker got thru the snow in his vehicle. Ron got here Thursday, chomping at the bit to get to the cabin and out for a hunt but the conditions won't let him. Looks better for next week tho. Hope you had/have a good time at the wedding. I'd best run and take a look at the conditions, have a good weekend. TTYL.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:47 pm 
l33t Puffino

Nasty weather your way for sure, Sharon. I'm sure it will all melt quickly though & hopefully Ron can get to the cabin. Tonight we're off to the wedding & now I'm desperately searching for something to wear. It's hot & sticky here so I imagine it will be something light. :) Have a good day at work, despite the weather.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17592 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1169, 1170, 1171, 1172, 1173  Next